All reviews irish pub the concierge lounge business hotel high school reunion front desk staff the indoor outdoor pool northern nj west point breakfast buffet recently stayed here new jersey lobby bar recent stay business trip very nice hotel wedding danielle
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Estrella, my waitress, and Jannine, were both very welcoming and friendly this morning. Always a pleasure staying at this location. It’s my preferred hotel in the area hands down. I highly recommend choosing Park Ridge Marriott!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2018

Checked in while traveling across a few States for work. It was fairly late at night so I opted to grab a bite at the hotel bar. The bar tender that night was a woman who was very helpful and friendly. I wish I could remember her name to recognize her in my review.
The next morning I had the buffet breakfast. The food was good and the service was great. That morning Estrella was working in the dining room providing guests with water and coffee. She was very helpful and working hard with the crowd that was there for breakfast.
Overall I had a great experience here and will be back on any future trips to the area.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2018

For three years I stayed here and delivered workshops four to six times a year. After forty years traveling and delivering workshops all over the world the Conference Services Team at Park Ridge Marriott stands out in my mind as the best. They anticipate needs, respond quickly to all requests and truly deliver service with a smile. When my client stopped offering this particular workshop I grieved that I would not be returning to this hotel. I should add that the rest of the Marriott team here is exceptional - Johnson the bartender, his wife the Concierge Suite manager, the other bartenders, wait staff, front desk staff, etc. are all exceptional. The hotel facility was being updated and remodeled when I last stayed there but even as an older facility it was always clean and well maintained.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed November 4, 2018

I am so picky about hotel beds, but I really loved the beds at this property. Soft sheets and smushiness all around. The breakfast downstairs at the restaurant was really great. Jannine was extremely friendly and helpful - she made our morning! Great experience overall.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

I just spent an hour and a half watching football, interacting with Danielle A top notch bartender, conversationalist and entertaining individuals. Very knowledgeable of the area had a good time, looking forward to my stay here in New Jersey.

Trip type: Travelled on business