“Good food and quick service”
Review of Lemon Grass

Lemon Grass
Ranked #14 of 134 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed March 20, 2018

I eat here occasionally since it's close to my hotel during my business travel in this area. The staff is courteous and food is good. Here are my favorite dishes:

PHO - I usually opt for the lean beef
Vietnamese Platter (choose 3 items) - wrap meat and veggies in a rice wrap
Pad Siew Beef/Chicken Noodle
Pad Thai - gotta try this classic dish, it's the one dish I usually try at a new restaurant to see how it matches with others I've tried in the past
Pork Belly bun - if you don't like to eat pork belly, don't order this because it will have a nice chunk of belly fat which is delicious

I plan on returning here to eat many more times when I get a chance.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular customer!!! Love all the grilled stuff salmon, chicken and bbq beef. Love the curry and beef stew but after last visit I tried the fried wontons which I love but most places just can't make properly! This is my absolute new favorite place for pork wontons and I'm Korean so to give this review as the best fried wonton ever says A LOT!!! AMAZING FRIED PORK WONTONS!!! Omg I plan to go an just order 3 orders for myself. 1 for appetizer, 2 for dinner! Think I'm kidding? I'm not!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 8, 2016

Easy to get to ...and not a bad choice. Interesting flavors, good soups and spring rolls.
We enjoy stopping by for simple lunch.
The service is pleasant ...

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank Wenovo
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Went on a Saturday at 230 pm. Fast, friendly service and excellent food. Had Pho, rolls, and other apps. Would highly recommend. Prices reasonable and good menu. Look forward to going back.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank bodeineHR
Reviewed August 14, 2016

We live the next town over and travel Route Ten regularly. We have spoken about going for literally years. Route Ten at certain hours is not always easy to get from west bound to eat bound or at least is has been our excuse.
Our Sunday afternoon plans changed and the opportunity could not have been better. 2 PM to almost four they were packed with all sorts of people...even a bridal party
We have friends that we visit Thai restaurants with as they lived in Thailand. We will be bringing them soon.
It is BYOB.
We started with the appetizer for two. No disappointments. I personally adore spring rolls and fried wontons These were excellent as was everything else on the platter. Served with appropriate sauces it was a shame to use them
I skip to desert as it was superb. Fried cheese cake was a perfect handheld delight. We selected pistachio almond ice cream For both of these we return in a nanosecond!
We had stir fried sections that were filled with shrimp and beef beyond expectations.
Our waiter was attentive and all staff moved around the room making sure things were on target.

Date of visit: August 2016