Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$69
FindHotelUS$69
Hotels.comUS$69
PricelineUS$69
eDreamsUS$69
StayForLongUS$88
All reviews front desk new jersey clean rooms marsha nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2020

I frequently use the Red Roof chain when traveling with my dogs and expect a certain, basic level of accommodations. This hotel did not meet those expectations! The only positive I have is the front desk person was polite and helpful. In my room the floors appeared not to have been swept, much of the bedding had cigarette burn holes, the toilet leaked, furnishings were worn and stained, parking lot lights did not work and there was "questionable" activity occurring in the lot throughout the evening. The small refrigerator did not have a freezer compartment and when I finally located the ice machine it was out of service! This location is convenient, but I will not return to this particular hotel

Date of stay: November 2020
Christiana Peavy, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2020

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Parsippany for your travel needs and for sharing your thoughts about your recent visit.

It's unfortunate that you were not completely satisfied by the current state of our rooms and hotel building. I take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our maintenance and housekeeping team. I am confident that necessary steps will be made in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Reviewed May 4, 2020

This used to be my favorite inexpensive hotel open till about five years ago. It was clean and safe everything seem to work back then air-conditioning, heat and television. Since then this is the worst hotel in the area. The rooms all stinky and dirty looking. The rugs look like they haven’t been cleaned in years. The last several times I stayed here I was moved from one room to the other because the toilet with something else did not work. I now will never stay in another red roof inn especially in Parsippany New Jersey. I stayed at this hotel a month ago I turned the sheets back and there was hair between the sheets. I stayed last weekend and the toilet had a big roll of toilet paper and human waste. In these days of the coronavirus and other types of diseases are used to be favorite hotel is down when I refuse to visit.
Shame on you read roof in Parsippany New Jersey. I gave you one star because there were no lower marks.

Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RedRoofParsippany, Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Red Roof Inn Parsippany and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 1, 2020 via mobile

Was unsure to do a review but I have to tell my experience during these times. As always my stay was clean, comfortable and a excellent stay. Front desk represenitive Marsha Perry a very lovely, professional woman who continues to be what she does best and give hospitality and a big thumbs!! The staff as a whole is as friendly as they can be.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 7, 2020

I'm relocating from Florida back to Jersey and this property is located where I want to find my apartment and close to the excitement of NYC. I've stayed here several stays and will continue to do so. Great location close to Short Hills Mall and the Jersey Shore. Clean rooms and safe area. Five Stars!!!

Room tip: A good spot for R&R
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank P G
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Wasn't sure about the cleanliness of the place judging by the reception - so asked if I could have a look at the room being assigned, before paying. Horrible receptionist looks like one of those who hates her job. She just snarls and flatly refuses to allow inspection of the room and basically had the attitude that we could get lost. I refuse to pay for a room sight unseen, where there is no refund if I decide not to stay.

We walked straight out and headed down to Days Inn which was $3 more, but it was a whole lot cleaner and did not smell. I was allowed to inspect the room which I found clean and acceptable. In addition, the cost included a hot, substantial breakfast.

The staff at the Days Inn were incredibly nice and efficient. So much nicer dealing with them than the nasty piece of work at Red Roof Inn.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Dear olinet2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for the Red Roof Inn Parsippany . I would like to apologize for the unpleasant arrival you experienced. I can assure you this was not our best impression and this incident will be addressed.

I appreciate your feedback and hope you give us an opportunity to serve you better in the future.