“So so”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 125 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I visit TGIF about twice a year - visiting the Willowbrook location and this one. Usually it is a good staple. However this visit was not so good. Although the waitress was exceptional - the food was not. Seems perhaps they changed some things. The fries were tasteless and also did not appear fresh and were luke warm. The presentation in the little brown open bag was cute - but it also holds less fries than we would usually see on the plate. I think those bags perhaps should be reserved for their lunch deals. The chicken tenders were also tasteless - the breading mixture they use (which appears to be a change from the past) had absolutely no flavor except a dash of pepper. It was a thin very crispy breading - almost like you would see on calamari - but does not work well with the chicken as chicken is essentially a bland meat anyways. I thought perhaps it was just me - so I had my daughter taste my food - and she said the same thing - and added that her sweet potato fries (which we paid $1.49 extra for) also did not taste that good). Perhaps they are using low grade potatos and/or haven't cleaned out their fry oils in awhile. Regardless we were disappointed and will stick with our other staple the Outback from now on. Sorry TGIF.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I both had hamburgers with the extras that make it excellent. The hostess was cooperative and gave us a booth that we preferred as my daughter is disabled. The service: top notch.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Great food, and great ambience. Service was a bit slow, as there were not too busy. But did enjoy the wings.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We went here to celebrate our granddaughter's college graduation. There were 17 of us. We were seated in a nice section off to ourselves.We took advantage of the appetizer special in which you keep appetizers coming for only $10. Everyone enjoyed their appetizers, drinks and entrees. I had the bar-be-que ribs with broccoli and sweet potato fries. Very good. Nice portions. Some of the entrees were Cajun Shrimp, Bourbon Salmon, Bacon Burger and Sirloin Steak. A little something for everyone; including the children who chowed down on chicken fingers and sliders.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Not crowded during dinner. Service was ok, but not great, considering it was not crowded. Had the salmon and a chicken sandwich in our group. Food took a while to get to the table as well as drinks. Asked for water a few times before it was brought.

There is really nothing in the area. Decent meal, a little pricey. Food was served at good temperature.