“This continues to be my favorite Fridays!”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 130 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Parsippany, NJ is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

My handicapped daughter and I love this Fridays. We sit in booths in the bar area and enjoy a quiet meal. If you go to this Fridays I recommend you try to do the same. This is the second time that we received excellent and caring service from Dreyer. He is a real asset for this restaurant with his professionalism and positive attitude. We shall return and recommend that you do also.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Called to place order. Order not ready upon arrival. When done not correct. Wait more. Finally left. Order still not right when got home. Order for 7. Take out no drinks.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Came in with a group of 20 seated its right away!!!!!
Prompt and fast service the wait staff was attentive and fast

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We were staying at a nearby hotel. Needed a quick/easy place to grab a bite. Hotel recommended Fridays. It was midday, around 2ish. The place was empty. They sat our party of 8 quickly, but the food did take a long time. We eventually had to just get it to go since we had to leave. Service was good.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I visit TGIF about twice a year - visiting the Willowbrook location and this one. Usually it is a good staple. However this visit was not so good. Although the waitress was exceptional - the food was not. Seems perhaps they changed some things. The fries were tasteless and also did not appear fresh and were luke warm. The presentation in the little brown open bag was cute - but it also holds less fries than we would usually see on the plate. I think those bags perhaps should be reserved for their lunch deals. The chicken tenders were also tasteless - the breading mixture they use (which appears to be a change from the past) had absolutely no flavor except a dash of pepper. It was a thin very crispy breading - almost like you would see on calamari - but does not work well with the chicken as chicken is essentially a bland meat anyways. I thought perhaps it was just me - so I had my daughter taste my food - and she said the same thing - and added that her sweet potato fries (which we paid $1.49 extra for) also did not taste that good). Perhaps they are using low grade potatos and/or haven't cleaned out their fry oils in awhile. Regardless we were disappointed and will stick with our other staple the Outback from now on. Sorry TGIF.