“Good visit”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 125 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Not many restaurants around the ara so TGIF was the place to go for dinner most nights. Most of the business crowd meet there about 6 or 7
The wait was bot long and the service was good. The food was good also. I would go back if I stayed in the area again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

F was our waiter and he did a superb job. Very friendly, accommodating, attentive and a sincerely nice guy.
I had not been to Fridays in many years, but the food here was just great.
Had a southern fried chicken breast sandwich which was delicious, and instead of fries, I opted for steamed broccoli which was fresh, tender florettes in a wonderful butter and fresh lemon sauce. Perfect!!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My handicapped daughter and I love this Fridays. We sit in booths in the bar area and enjoy a quiet meal. If you go to this Fridays I recommend you try to do the same. This is the second time that we received excellent and caring service from Dreyer. He is a real asset for this restaurant with his professionalism and positive attitude. We shall return and recommend that you do also.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Called to place order. Order not ready upon arrival. When done not correct. Wait more. Finally left. Order still not right when got home. Order for 7. Take out no drinks.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Came in with a group of 20 seated its right away!!!!!
Prompt and fast service the wait staff was attentive and fast