3.5 stars. Good service. Friendly staff. I've always had good food here. But the last time we went here, found a small piece of metal.!! My kid who was just 12 months old back then; it was in his plate (rice)! Luckily I was feeding him with my hands and hence managed to find it. Wouldn't have found it if I was using spoon. I was so angry and disappointed! Showed it to the staff there and the manager came up to us and apologized. He waived off the charges and refused to take the money.
It has never happened to us before here. Guess it was a one time thing but the risk was too high. What if I hadn't noticed and my kid had choked!! Horrifying thought!
This was in Sept 2016. We never went back after that incident and anyway moved from NJ in October. I hope things have improved since then and there is no repeat incident.
I hate writing this review because I've always had good experiences here and the staff are polite and friendly.
However, I've put it off long enough now.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.