“Wonderful staff. Good food but one bad incident 😐”
Review of Mirchi

Mirchi
Ranked #57 of 124 Restaurants in Parsippany
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

3.5 stars. Good service. Friendly staff. I've always had good food here. But the last time we went here, found a small piece of metal.!! My kid who was just 12 months old back then; it was in his plate (rice)! Luckily I was feeding him with my hands and hence managed to find it. Wouldn't have found it if I was using spoon. I was so angry and disappointed! Showed it to the staff there and the manager came up to us and apologized. He waived off the charges and refused to take the money.

It has never happened to us before here. Guess it was a one time thing but the risk was too high. What if I hadn't noticed and my kid had choked!! Horrifying thought!

This was in Sept 2016. We never went back after that incident and anyway moved from NJ in October. I hope things have improved since then and there is no repeat incident.

I hate writing this review because I've always had good experiences here and the staff are polite and friendly.

However, I've put it off long enough now.

There are newer reviews for Mirchi

Reviewed 9 February 2017

It has been a long time since I've had good Indian food, but this place changed that. I was kind of hesitant to go but got "talked into it". I was not disappointed. From outside, the place looks small but don't let that surprise you. Once you walk in the, place is really spacious. The ambiance is relaxing and enjoyable. Our meals were very well prepared, and delicious. Our server answered all of our questions and made some recommendations. If you are looking for a great eating experience, you definitely have to try this place.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Had the lunch buffet with a large group of coworkers and it was excellent. I tried a little bit of everything and went back for seconds. Very tasty.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I had lunch buffet last week and it was simply mind blowing, the food was awesome starting from starters especially babycorn, sout indian tiffins like keera vadai, idlis, pongal, varying chutneys like Peanut, Coconut, then main course items like Paratha, Naan, Allo mutter, Paneer Masala, Biryani, Noodles with Manchurian dumplings, added with sweets like bombay halwa, rasmalai, Gulabjamun etc...perfect Indian meal by all means

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This place is one of the most authentic Indian restaurants in the area. Great variety of dishes. Best time to come is around 1230; most of the dishes will be on the buffet table by then. Tandoori mushrooms, curry goat, different biryanis, and all the naan you can eat.

Thank JOHN-ERIC S. V