See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2020

Accommodations were clean, convenient and comfortable. Staff could not have been nicer, Our refrigerator was not working but we did not need it. The hotel is located close to shopping and restaurants - Long Horn Steakhouse and easy to get to.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed November 12, 2019 via mobile

I went there for business trip and stayed in one of the suites. It was very beautiful and neat. Had all the basic amenities. Stuff members were very polite and helpful. There are lot of grocery stores and restaurants are around. So 10/10 for location. Would recommend.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2019

Noone here cares about guests being unhappy. Only about selling rooms. The one front desk girl is so rude and incompetent. All she wants to do is eat in front of guests. She is not helpful at all. Management keeps her here. Dont know why. She has no personality and if you have a problem all she says is "I have no control over it " doesnt matter what it is. I requested a quiet room. Got a room right over a cuban club open til 2 00 a
M. No sleep at all. Changed rooms and the hallway smelled like someone got sick. Horrible. Housekeeper told me the guy was in the room 1 week and it stunk. Management wouldnt get him out. Well all i can say is where is the noise ordinance? Where is the health dept? AIRLINE MADE PASSENGERS LEAVE BECAUSE OF THE SMELL. WHY NOT THIS PLACE. NEVER AGAIN. FUNNY MY MANAGER WANTED TO BOOK 15 ROOMS FOR 2 NIGHTS . NOT HERE NOT EVER. FRONT DESK GIRL SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED ALREADY. WOW WORST STAY YET.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Dahlia S
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Parsippany Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2019

Dahlia S,

If you have stayed at a Holiday Inn before, you know that providing unmatched comfort peaks the list of our priorities. From accommodations to service, they should all be spotless. But I'm sorry that this wasn't the case on your visit as you had to deal with unsatisfactory service and disturbing noise levels. To properly attend to these, I deemed it necessary to inform the hotel of your experience. I trust their capacity of taking proper steps to ensure everyone gets a smooth sailing stay. I have also sent you an email to follow-up on this matter.

Thank you for being a member of IHG Rewards Club. I hope our paths cross again so we can provide you with a much better experience.

All the best,

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 1, 2019

It is a nice and comfortable hotel that is fairly quiet. The staff is pretty friendly. Parking is very easy. The wifi is good. The pool does not have a hot tub but it is still nice. There is a restaurant on site but it is fairly pricey. The beds were very comfortable and clean.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaptainCookieDaddy
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

The location of this property couldn’t be better. It’s off the main drag yet it’s close to the freeways. There is plenty of good parking all around the building.

The staff is friendly, polite, and helpful. The rooms themselves are clean, modern, and well appointed. To use the WiFi I had to join the IHG Rewards Club. However, that was easily done. Once I got on the WiFi it was really quick.

There are plenty of amenities all around the property. Across the street is a shopping center with a grocery store.

Parsippany is a fun city full of delis, pizza restaurants, and natural beauty. In Northern New Jersey Parsippany will always be my favorite city and Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Parsippany Fairfield will always be my favorite place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2019