Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
All reviews beautiful hotel hotel bar breakfast buffet front desk staff fitness center indoor pool castle dan amuse starwood business wedding conference nj nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2020 via mobile

I have been wanting to visit this castle for a while now. It was ridiculously expensive before so we decided to visit this time because it seemed pretty affordable. I am honestly glad I didn’t spend any extra going there. Every year for our anniversary we get a weekend getaway...every year because I describe is our anniversary we have some complimentary champagne or something else. They did nothing for us. I booked a king deluxe, expecting would be a fancy room...average at best. Bathroom old school and barely any lights. The room was your average room for the price we paid in covid times. If I had spend what they usually cost I would be extremely upset. It’s nothing out of this world. The castle is beautiful, the location is nice but it sure isn’t worth the expensive prices they charge pre covid.
We ended up paying 175 per night which was fair. Prior to that I have looked at it and it was marked 600 per night. So glad I waited. It’s ok. Clean. Bed was a bit uncomfortable. Pillows were terrible. There was only one coffee bag in the room...so my husband drank tea instead. Not sure I would want to return honestly. I have to give them props because everything seemed pretty clean which I appreciated a lot.
Staff was rude. I called the night prior to reservation asking if we had a bathtub. I was told no we didn’t have one. Just a standing shower. Guess what? We did have a tub in the room. I mean...no one went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. I think everyone’s just passing their time at work and seem bothered if we make any questions. It was ok. That’s all.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sofiasY9728YP
Shannon Keaney, General Manager at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2021

Greetings Sofias,

Happy belated anniversary! Thank you for taking the time to recognize the cleanliness of the hotel and for spending your anniversary with us. I do apologize that we did not acknowledge your anniversary during your stay and for the issues you had with my team and your guest room. I will be following up with my team to address the concerns which you noted.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly in the future when staying in Parsippany so that I can ensure you have a great stay.

Shannon.keaney@sheratonparsippany.com

Reviewed November 28, 2020

It's already a week since we stayed at Our Castle, yes, "Our Castle", which has turned into our fancy "casa de campo". We booked two nights this time on our daughter's 15th Birthday, she had previously asked to be back while we were still there during our first visit to this Magnificent Property. Upon arrival, so happy to know pool was open but we were not ready with bathing suits! Great excuse to rush shopping! We tried it until Sunday, a nice young lady taking good care of indoor pool furniture and gym equipment, I missed her name, sorry! Our room had front view this time, during our first visit we got basketball court and outside pool views,we had a corner room on 5th floor.
Saturday evening was our special ocassion to celebrate our Quinceanera, we all dressed up, got some drinks from the hotel bar, Dan was so welcoming and professional, and we stayed by the fireplace area taking pictures and enjoying ourselves, a family of four and "a half", that is, our small pet Milo in his stroller.
Location is great" right off of Route 80, we were sadly waving good bye, we did not want to check out! Thank you All for your Excellent Hospitality, and CONGRATS to Management for the protocols you have implemented to keep us safe!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank aidamajulia

Greetings aidamajulia,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for staying with us for your daughter's 15th birthday. I am glad you has such a great time and have made us your "Casa de Campo"!

Please reach out to me directly when you would like to return to your Castle.

Happy Birthday to your daughter and best wishes in the years to come!

Shannon.Keaney@sheratonparsippany.com

Reviewed June 29, 2020

I stayed here for a conference. The food and location were great! Also, the room was spacious and clean. The downstairs lobby and elevator areas were a little dark and could have used more light. The fun part about this hotel is that the outside looks like a castle! There were a variety of meeting rooms and the hotel was quite large.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MissDawnAnn

Greetings MissDawnAnn,

Thank you for the excellent review and acknowledging the cleanliness of your guest room. I am glad you enjoyed your conference and the Castle style of the hotel.

I will work with my engineering team to enhance the lighting in the lobby and elevator areas.

Reviewed June 10, 2020

Stayed here for a convention. Beautiful hotel. Resembles a Castle! Wish I had my doggies with me. Had a wonderful time. My first trip since my divorce, went to bar downstairs and had a blast! Too bad I have to go back to Florida but at least its sunny!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2020 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed for one night. We wanted to go to the pool, but it was very crowded with birthday parties... so that was a little disappointing.
The room was simple but clean. We ordered room service for breakfast, it was good .. just expensive.

Date of stay: February 2020