Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hilton.comUS$135
PricelineUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
Expedia.comUS$135
eDreamsUS$135
StayForLongUS$155
1,166 results
All reviews ruth chris lobby bar business trip front desk staff steakhouse conference nj
Selected filters
Reviewed February 28, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. The hotel is nice but there was one thing that caused me to change to another hotel for the rest of the week - the HVAC. It is an older building and does not really have independent temperature control for each room. I like my room cold with air blowing. Unfortunately, this could not happen. There is a sign below the thermostat advising how to use it.

The staff offered another room to me, but it was no different. They let me cancel the remainder of the stay without penalty.

I’d stay here again if they updated the HVAC.

3  Thank scottpeth
David-HiltonHelp, On behalf of management at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2020

Dear scottpeth, Thank you for your feedback in regards to the HVAC not working in your room. I've worked with maintenance to fix the issue, however I apologize that it wasn't resolved sooner. Thank you again for your review and I invite you to stay with us the next time you return to the area.

Reviewed February 28, 2020

Towels smell like a dirty gym locker (I now bring my own each time); they have closed the executive lounge (but do provide vouchers for the on-site restaurant). The facility is very long in the tooth and most times at least one of the elevators doesn't work. Don't think of asking for change to provide tips as the front desk, coffee shop, and restaurant have never had change when I have asked. The Ruth;'s Chris on site is also awful: food is more often than not cold. The manager, Ozgen T. Cevik, always sends a follow-up e-mail but also copies other guests on the e-mail to me and never responds to feedback (as I used to ask him to call me). I am Diamond level now for 2 years and never get upgrade to VIP floor. And the air conditioning is so old it NEVER works adequately.

Room tip: Another hotel.....but nothing is great in the immediate area
2  Thank FrequentGary
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2020

Dear FrequentGary,

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel and are very sorry you’ve had disappointing experiences with us. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our hotel's promise, and your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed February 22, 2020 via mobile

Checkin was very efficient. Person who checked me in was very nice. Hotel is big. My room was close to the Hampton inn side. Not sure what i got versus staying in the Hampton inn. Its much cheaper than the hilton. Room was nice. Breakfast was good. No executive lounge

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank WalterKopiske
OnAir31432465236, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2020

Hi,

It is a pleasure hearing from you. Thank you so much for taking your time to share your compliments with us. They mean to us more than you know. Look forward to welcoming you once again.

telephone: +1 973 455 7903 I fax: +1 973 267 5780

Reviewed February 19, 2020

I had a wonderful experience from appearance to the location to the friendliness of the staff. This experience had made me a Hilton member for life I will no longer stay at another Brand and will be extremely loyal and recommend them to everyone who needs a hotel in my conversations.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
OnAir31432465236, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2020

Look forward to welcoming you once again

telephone: +1 973 455 7903 I fax: +1 973 267 5780

Reviewed February 13, 2020

The Hilton has a shuttle to area businesses - which is why I was there, and the staff was very professional, and fellow guests at hotel are mostly business professionals. I dined both in the lobby bar/restaurant and Ruth's Chris - which has an entrance within the Hilton - both pleasant experiences.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
OnAir31432465236, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2020

Look forward to welcoming you once again