Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$71
FindHotelUS$71
Hotels.comUS$71
PricelineUS$71
Agoda.comUS$71
Trip.comUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2020

This was a one night stay with a late check in and 8 am check out.
No problems, but the hotel is older. I passed completely on the breakfast. It just didn't look appealing.
The hotel is older and needs a update, but a one night stay and the price point I wanted I have no grips.
The room was clean....just old
I didn't have a place next to the bed to charge my cell phone...Either I unplug the clock or the light.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BillE_72_tools
Days Inn by Wyn... P, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2020

Thank you Bill, for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Parsippany.

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Regarding our guest rooms, our property is currently under going a full renovation.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warm Wishes!

Reviewed January 3, 2020

Need clean Room very comfortable bed friendly professional courteous staff. Need to work on breakfast but, it was free. I have to use 200 characters and I don't have anything else to say so I'm just filling space.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Days Inn by Wyn... P, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Thank you Dave, for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Parsippany.

I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Best Regards!

Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

We had walked out of a Red Roof Inn where the grumpy clerk was rude and refused to allow inspection of the room prior to payment. We did not want to pay upfront since there is "no refund". We also did not want to take a chance on a room sight unseen, since the motel appeared run down and dirty.

After our shabby treatment at Red Roof Inn, we headed down to Days Inn nearby and it was so refreshingly different. It appeared well maintained and clean. We were allowed to inspect the room and it was acceptable. It was clean, did not smell and everything worked properly. It was only $3 more than the Red Roof Inn, included a hot breakfast (not provided at Red Roof Inn) and staff were pleasant. A good experience.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank olinet2019
Days Inn by Wyn... P, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Parsippany.

Best Wishes!

Reviewed December 18, 2019

Very reasonable prices, accomodating staff, breakfast supplied with no fuss and bother.. Location very accessable to all highways and bus into NY. I would definitely stay again and recommend to friends and business associates.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Best Wishes!

Reviewed November 3, 2019

For the price this was a really great place to stay. The staff was friendly. The place and our room was clean. IBreakfast was ok. I did not like the taste of the waffle batter but I did have raisin toast and cold cereal. I would have liked some fruit.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Louisa, for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Parsippany.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best Regards!