“Mi peru”

Griselda's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 242 Restaurants in Paterson
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

They have all the Peruvian classics yes even Guinea pig but I'm not into that everything else is pure heaven I love Peruvian food and Griselda's makes it the best.

1  Thank Peter J

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Good for breakfast peruvian food . But on lunch time you could also have a great deal for only $7or #8 dollars they give u a combo one appetizer with a main dish and dessert. But this depend of the day of the week you go . I like the breakfast and fresh juices combinations in this place . Some `a la carte` dishes can be overprice and not worth it ... it depend what you ask .

Reviewed August 2, 2016

I go to this restaurant several times a year, I could say it's my favorite Peruvian Restaurant but I only like a few dishes, the Jalea is one of the best of New jersey, the Arroz con Pollo is out of this world, Papas a la Huancaina are Great, the Chupe the Camarones is from Heaven, and I stop there, any other plate I have tried I have been disappointed, the Ceviche is never fresh, it seems they make a huge tray of it and start serving as people order, the fish gets to the table over cooked. Aji de gallina which is one of my favorites dishes has no flavor, Canary beans have no flavor, if you order Lomo a lo pobre good luck chewing that steak. I keep going to this restaurant but I stick only with a few dishes that they have mastered here. Parking is not a problem, there is a huge Parking lot right behind the restaurant. Ah! it's a little pricy.
The kids love the Salchipapas and the Tallarines Verdes.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

where do I start? the food was amazing! the price even better, I have been going here for years and I have Never been disappointed.

Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

If you want the best anticutious come and dine here, fresh food made daily great staff close to Paterson downtown and Paterson Great Falls just walking distance