“Tasty”

D'Carbon Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 242 Restaurants in Paterson
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Great place for an introduction to authentic Peruvian food.

Many different options of meat, fish, rice, pasta... They also serve Peruvian coctels plus the waiters are lovely!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

After passing this restaurant many times over the years, we finally decided to stop in for dinner. What a treat! The service was excellent, with the waitress recommending items to order. Food was delicious and served in a timely fashion. We had the Lomo de Carne and the Lomo de Polo. Both Excellent! Will definitely be back. They seem to do a huge takeout business and parking can be a bit tight.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Once again,after a year, we came back to this wonderful restaurant and I found that the place has been remodeled.
It looks nicer and the food is out of this world. The customer service as usual is fantastic. Good job Josue. Thanks

Reviewed March 16, 2017

I've been hearing about this "fabulous Spanish restaurant" for some time. I visited this establishment after our last snow storm for a takeout order. The establishment is very plain, simple and it appears to be very clean with ample parking. I believe they have a liquor license with a bar area. Their main business appears to be takeout and deliveries. I asked the individual taking my order to give me their most popular appetizer and two of their signature main dishes. The appetizer they recommended was diced potatoes in some yellow sauce and a hard boiled egg. The main dishes were a sliced stake over French fries and white rice, the other was half a chicken over brown rice. The meal didn't have "ANY DISTINCTIVE FLAVOR". Being Spanish and always enjoy a GOOD Spanish meal, I doubt that I will ever visit this establishment again.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Exelent customer service,very friendly staff and the food is to die for...DELICIOUS!!!
Very nice and happy latin flavored ambiance.
I recommend the seafood sampler