“nice lunch with friends”
Review of Star Pide Salonu

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Star Pide Salonu
Ranked #23 of 214 Restaurants in Paterson
Reviewed November 13, 2016

Enjoyed lahmacun and a cheese pastry/bread as well. Dined with a friend very familiar with the restaurant and menu so we had a lovely meal and experience. Service was also very good.

Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

Went in for late eats. Had cheese, sucuk, ground meat pidas. Lahmancun regular and spicy. All the food was good, lacking a little on the flavor. Could have more of a spice / seasoning. Service was friendly but on the slow side

Reviewed January 1, 2016

I thought the place was average a bit crowded and congested. The food was good but they were stingy on the greens for the lamacun which made me feel less for the taste. Also they do not accept credit cards so come with cash otherwise I find no fault with the place.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Couple of weeks ago, my friend who is also Turkish like me told me when they were traveling back from Stamford to DC, they stopped at Paterson to have some real Turkish food. No offense but we live in Washington, DC metropolitan area but still couldn't find a %100 Turkish restaurant. She said they really liked the Lahmacun and Pastrami Pide at Star Pide, and highly recommended that if we ever go to New York City we should definitely stop at Paterson, buy some Turkish groceries and eat at Star Pide. She was so right about it!!! When we ordered the Lahmacun and Pide we felt we were back in Turkey, this is not a common feeling for us unless we eat at home what I cook where we currently live. Pide was so big and delicious and Lahmacun had the exact taste that it should have!! Also the owners/staff all very friendly! The top surface of the tables were so clean, as if we were in Turkey. I think they really enjoy what they are doing, and this makes a business a better business! We will definitely go back to Paterson and eat at Star Pide, even though we have to drive about 5 hours!

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

If you want great Lahmancun this is the place. I'm Turkish and have had Lahmancun and 5 star restaurants in Turkey and this place is just as good if not better. Bring your family. Take it to go just a great place with more than amazing food. I have absolutely no relation with this place or the owners just giving praise where it's due.