“Always Delicious ”

H & H Deli & Catering
Ranked #12 of 63 Restaurants in Pennsauken
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Harry's Deli is always great! Subs, sandwichs, rolls or lunchmeat. Nice conversation with Harry or his wife while waiting.

Reviewed June 14, 2016

I found out about this place through a baseball fundraiser and definitely recommend you try it. Prices are great and food too. The breakfast sandwiches are great and the hoagies are meaty!!

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

Harry Owens and runs this little deli and he puts together on of the best breakfast sandwiches in the area. For just over $4 + tax you get three eggs, two sausage patties, cheese on a fresh Kaiser roll. I usually give half away.

Lunch specials are good too. Harry has some history and is fun to talk with. Check it out.

Reviewed October 15, 2014

I had heard good things about this place. And I always see the sign that they have $5 12-inch hoagies every Tuesday, so I thought I'd give it a shot yesterday. I'm not really a big fan of typical lunchmeat hoagies, so I thought I'd ask about their chicken salad. I wanted to see if it's pre-made and if it has celery in it. Well you would have thought I was the most annoying person ever and asked this woman to go way out of her way to do something for me. She huffed and rolled her eyes when I asked her. I guess because she didn't know the answer? Or she was just having a bad day. It was my first time ever going there so I don't know if she's always like this. She yelled over to the guy making the sandwiches and he said yes there's celery in it. So I reluctantly went with an Italian hoagie. It was okay, not spectacular. But again, that could be because this isn't my favorite type of sandwich to begin with. But I hate feeling like I'm bothering someone just by asking a simple question. I don't think I will return.