“NJ pie!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Awesome Italian restaurant. It is a BYOB, but there is a liquor, beer, wine store right next door. Good NY style pizza. Lots of choices. Christine was an awesome server!

Reviewed June 3, 2017

We love the Pizza at Franco's...However, if the owner checks you out...check your billl.
He has a tendency to say...just give me so many dollars, and it is usually more than what you ordered.

1  Thank bd810
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite. Had the sausage sandwich without sauce. The sandwich came out on a great italain roll toasted. The sausage was cut in bite size pieces, different! The sausage had a nice flavor and came with melted cheese on top, again a little different than what I am use to. The sandwich came with diced peppers and onions, was lite on the peppers and onions. Over all the sandwich was very good. Service was pleasant and the restaurant was very clean.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

This is a must eat at place if traveling through. The food was superb. We order bruschetta and it was delicious. It may even have been one of the best I have had. For entree's my friend got a cheesesteak and a got a buffalo chicken wrap. I wasn't in the mood for pizza or pasta, but I heard someone raving about the pizza behind me. Service was great as well. Will try to stop back next time I'm on my way to Wildwood.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Food was just ok...sorry just my opinion.I had lasagna that was soupy. Then they hired a guy named Anthony R. and food got better. But i think he is gone so its back to just ok.