“Decent Italinan Food and Pizza”
Review of Pizza & Pasta

Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Piscataway
Reviewed February 2, 2018

All is good. A little pricey for what you get. No slices, just small pie if on the go. I like the margarita pizza the best there.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

This restaurant is wonderful. We have been going there for years, plus we take out a lot. The service is great and so is the food. Great times there.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

My wife took me here for lunch a few months ago, for personal pizzas. I couldn't figure out what the big deal was, but then I ordered. They have 20 or so choices on the menu, but if you don't see what you want, and they have it, they will gladly make it for you. I have had garlic and onion pie, prosciutto and basil, and an onion garlic and spinach white pie. All of which were cooked to perfection. Food is tasty and at a good price. Very nice people work there, and are ready to help you determine if what you want is available.

Reviewed February 3, 2016

Love the place. The waitress and owner very friendly, the food is the best, and the pizza is amazing. Very nice cute place to seat down with your family have a dinner and a good time.

1  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed October 28, 2015

I had dinner with my daughter for our respective birthdays. The dining room was relatively empty, but the bar was full of loud and obnoxious people including 2 young children who were unruly and disruptive. When we complained to our waitress, she said they are friends of the owner, so no one will say anything. We ended up taking our meals to go instead of eating through noise and commotion. Needless to say, our waitress was not at all happy with us and didn't try to hide it. This was my last visit and do not intend to ever go back.

1  Thank Pat A