“Great food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 18, 2016

I found out about Fratelli's from a neighbor. This is the best place for Italian food in the area. The pizza is awesome!

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

We have ordered food from here over 15 years. Lately, the Cheese Steaks are a joke. Did you ever have or tried a Oscar Meyer Hot Dog with Cheese in the Middle.? Their Philadelphia Cheese Steaks taste like that, but with ok tasting steak. Please stop making them that way! It is a insult to Philadelphia. Their pizza of late is mostly over cooked tasteless cardboard. This is not our favorite Pizza Place anymore.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Usually just get pizza from here. Pizza always good and crust nice and crisp the way I like it. A local Italian restaurant that does serve lunch and dinner as well.

Reviewed February 19, 2015

I heard about this place when I lived in Piscataway in the late 90's and I always remember how good it is even though I have moved a few times to other towns, still not too far away. I have always gotten one Hawaiian pizza and one extra cheese pizza and they are so good, hot or cold. This time I just got an extra cheese pizza to go, it took about 10 mins to prepare and it was as delicious as ever making me wish I had gotten 2 large. Definitely worth a 10 min ride to get here.

1  Thank Jeremy31Virgo
Reviewed December 4, 2014

My wife and I have many pizzerias to choose from in our area. For sausage or garlic pizza, this is our favorite place ever. We are picky pizza eaters, so we have different pizzerias for different pies. That is not to say all there pizza here isn't great, but we just love these 2 in specifically. Cozy hometown type atmosphere in their dining room. Very nice place and people.