Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$75
TripadvisorUS$75
FindHotel
QualityUS$75
eDreamsUS$75
Hurb
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2020

the service was nasty, more- they charge me 3 times for one appearance, i did put a complain and asked about investigation with my CC , people, stay AWAY from this place, very bad experience , never again there

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed November 6, 2019

This motel is located just outside of the Atlantic City Area and is perfect for an overnight stay when you go to Atlantic City. The motel offers a complimentary breakfast that is enough to get your day started as they offer more then just a cup of coffee.

You can get there by using Public Transportation from Pacific Avenue in Atlantic City by taking the NJ Transit 502 bus; which leaves you just across the street from the motel (which is the same side of the street).

You can save some $$$ by coming to this motel which is much nicer then the ones on Pacific Avenue which is right off the board walk. In my opinion, it's worth the extra time on the 502 bus or Uber trip.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2019

The manager was unfriendly and unhelpful. There was trash in our room and I called the front desk but he never picked up. I had to take the trash out. At the breakfast there was not any fresh fruit. I found 2 bugs in the bathroom. Need I say more. Don't waste your money here.

Room tip: Tell them non-smoking. For some reason they still have smoking rooms here.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019

This was the most NASTY hotel I have ever stayed in!! to start with the door lock was broken from the inside so was the key hole from the outside. the bathroom door was broken in!! Not sure what happened in this room but the whole lock had broken off so the bathroom door never closed. There was a cigarette stub in the basin just lying there. The whole room stunk of smoke like we had a cough and couldn't sleep the whole night. Had to wash the clothes we wore there since even our clothes were stinking. The bed had 4 tiny pillows which was unbelievable on a king bed and not to mention the atrocious stains on the mattress. The carpet had wet spots all over. Tiles were missing from the bathroom there were stains all over the toilet and tub/shower. The furniture was all broken and probably picked off the curb or the garbage dump. We couldn't wait to get up and get out of here. We checked in late and unfortunately we had to spend the night here. Have stayed at quality Inn hotels in the past and this nasty experience really makes me doubt if I will have the courage to book another again!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed June 22, 2019

We just needed a place to sleep for one night on our way to elsewhere and made the mistake of staying here. The hotel needs a complete renovation starting with the staff at the counter. Stains on the comforter, wore out carpet and counter person who barley speaks English and is as freindly as a prickly pear! Find something else, because this place also wasn’t cheap, to make matters worse!

Room tip: Don’t stay here
Date of stay: June 2019