“Can't beat the lobster rolls”

Point Lobster Company
Reviewed 1 June 2016

We've had Maine lobster Rolls and came home to the best. All lobster meat and butter, (not salad with mayo...yuck!) They have great soups and other menu items for take out or eat outside under the awning at the picnic tables. They are also a seafood market that sells all kinds fresh seafoods, besides lobsters. Looking for a romantic dinner, not the place, coming off the beach or boardwalk and want a great seafood meal, you will not be disappointed! It's the best in town.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Yes, it's true, Point Lobster has the best Lobster rolls that can be found on the entire East Coast (Sorry Maine). But the real excitement for me is the other "great treasures of the sea" like the fresh scallops, clams, shrimp, along with fresh fish that were probably only swimming around in the ocean about an hour ago.
I can also attest that the Lobster Bisque is over the top as well as their other soups and menu options. So if you want a real seafood treat, make Point Lobster your destination. You will be so glad you did.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Came here because we wanted to try the Lobster Rolls at the Belmar Seafood Festival and were so bummed when they ran out of food. The other vendor who was selling lobster rolls had a line a block long. We figured we may as well go to the source since we were in the area and we were not disappointed! They are a market and sell fresh seafood but also have a grill menu and tables outdoors for eating. We ordered the Lobster Roll, New England Clam Chowder, and Lobster Bisque. The Lobster Roll had a lot of lobster meat in it and a good amount of butter. It s served on a potato hot dog roll. I loved the clam chowder because it had alot of clams in it and it wasn't too oily or creamy. The bisque I also enjoyed and it had a little bit more of a tomato flavor than most other bisque I had had. I love tomatoes so I liked it. If you are not a tomato fan then you may not. We will definitely return and recommend this place to others.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I'v read in many news outlets that this is the best lobster roll in N.J. and of course i needed to come and try it. It is all and more. of what they are all saying. loaded with fresh lobster meant in good fresh butter on a potato hot dog roll. If you can believe i have actually heard some peoples complain of to much claw meat which to me is the best part of the crustacean. It's forgivingly tender, and packed with flavor and juice. I'v stopped here three time over last summer and fall and each time my roll was packed with equal amounts of tail and claw meat. I'm guessing its a matter of luck what you get when they dip into the pot to stuff your roll. The bisque and fried fish are also very good along with a very clean fish glass case stuffed with fresh fish they sell to take home and grill at home.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

We were told that if we were in the market for a great lobster roll that point was the place to go. They werent kidding. Melt in your mouth sandwich and if you want to top off your meal the bisque is smooth as velvet with just the right combination of sherry and spice. A must go on your trip to the area.