“Freshest seafood!”

Point Lobster Company
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Things you need to know.

It is a market with an area to eat and a limited menu.
Seating is picnic tables, outside under an awing.
There is no waiter service.
They only have fryers.
Fish doesn't get fresher!!

We have been to Point Lobster several times and it doesn't disappoint (unless they run out of soup). I am marking as good for a budget - fresh - really fresh seafood does not come cheap - you are getting food well worth it's price.

The lobster roll is EXCELLENT!! Lightly buttered roll with fresh lobster - no mayo I can detect but so tasty.

This visit my boys (6&8) split the combo, with a huge piece of flounder, shrimp and scallops. My daughter and I stuck with lobster rolls, the adopted daughter for the day opted for jumbo shrimp and my husband - hmmm I know there were clam strips (huge homemade ones) but I can't recall - just his empty basket!

1  Thank poohbear_nik

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Had 1 1/2 lbs lobsters steamed. Sweet as can be. Shrimp cocktail was great.
Whole clams steamed at home. Yummy.

1  Thank Sue P
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Have been 2x in past 2 weeks. Have had crab cakes, scallops, shrimp, and lobster roll. Don't know how previous reviewer spent so much on 16.95 lobster rolls. They overflow with lobster meat. I have been up and down the Maine, R.I., and Mass. Coasts many, many times starting in the early 70's. They are as good as any, and at a reasonable price.

2  Thank HuckleberrysFriend
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Looking for something quick and laid back with awesome food we stumbled on this place. The lobster roll was packed full of buttery claw meat. We will make this a regular stop whenever we visit Point Pleasant Beach.

1  Thank Mugdarget
Reviewed 21 August 2016

The owners of the fish store and food service understand that their prime mission is to leave the customer with a pleasant experience of eating next to where the fish hit the dock

1  Thank Craig2431