“Best Hummus around”
Review of Smyrna

Smyrna
Reserve with OpenTable
Smyrna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 88 Restaurants in Ramsey
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Love popping in to Smyrna, it never disappoints. I always order the hummus, the rest depends on what I'm craving. The spinach pies are amazing, and I love the gyros and gyro platters with grilled veggies and rice pilaf.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Fresh, delicious food right on Main Street. Prepared in front of your eyes, varied menu and pleasant music while you eat.

Reviewed April 6, 2016

This is a small restaurant that isn't anything fancy, but the food is great and the owner is very friendly and attentive. We come here at least once a week on lunch break.

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

My grandparents immigrated to the USA from Smyrna, so when I saw the sign driving by, I just had to stop in. The owner and his daughter are kind gracious people and I've had take out and catering from them a few times...simple, authentic dishes expertly prepared. And baklava every bit as delicious as what my grandmother used to make

Reviewed July 3, 2015

We are weekly take out customers of Smyrna. In my opinion they make the Humus around. The stuffed grape leaves are truly home made and taste like my Grandma used to make them. The menu is limited and the seating area is very tight but the unique items and great quality keep us coming back to keep a selection of their delicacies in our refrig.

Been to Smyrna? Share your experiences!