“If Only This Place Was Closer”
Review of Good Karma Cafe

Good Karma Cafe
Ranked #6 of 148 Restaurants in Red Bank
Reviewed July 21, 2017

The Good Karma Cafe lives up to it's name. Stepping inside this cute little restaurant takes you to a different place. It's small, only 20 or so seats, but service is quick so it wasn't a long wait. The vegan menu is extensive: appys, sandwiches, salads and small entrees, all fresh and great combinations. Our lunches were both excellent. My husband had the seitan cheesesteak, made with greens, onions and a mustard sauce, My sandwich, the applewood smoked tempeh with apples and carmelized onions was the hands down favorite -- messy but worth it. My husband finished his meal long before me and longingly watched as I was almost done, so I gave him my last bite. We will definitely be back. If only Good Karma were closer.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Best vegetarian restaurant anywhere!

This restaurant has a very large menu and absolutely everything is delicious. It has a great atmosphere and good service.

The Buffalo sticks appetizer is amazing and the rock pizza is excellent.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

I enjoy going to Good Karma Cafe.
Cozy place with lots of choices on the menu to choose from.
My favorite is veggie burger & the salads.
The staff is friendly and the price is very reasonable.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Excellent and creative vegan dishes. I could eat every meal here and never get bored. The only problem is that the space is sooooo small and in all the years I've been visiting this restaurant, I've never had efficient or friendly service. Highly recommend in any event.

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Small spot. Many options for vegans. Started with the carrot ginger soup. Pass that one up next time ... didn't tickle my tongue. I tried the southwest bowl. Really tasty. I would have appreciated a little bit of a larger portion size ... but it was good.

Looking forward to coming back and trying some more dishes.