“Awesome Vegan food”
Review of Good Karma Cafe

Good Karma Cafe
Ranked #7 of 149 Restaurants in Red Bank
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

We just ate there for the first time. The food is fantastic and I am not Vegan. The Philly Cheese Steak was delicious. So were the veggie quesadilla and the buffalo wings. The only small negative is that the place is very small. We had to get our food to go.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

The Good Karma Cafe lives up to it's name. Stepping inside this cute little restaurant takes you to a different place. It's small, only 20 or so seats, but service is quick so it wasn't a long wait. The vegan menu is extensive: appys, sandwiches, salads and small entrees, all fresh and great combinations. Our lunches were both excellent. My husband had the seitan cheesesteak, made with greens, onions and a mustard sauce, My sandwich, the applewood smoked tempeh with apples and carmelized onions was the hands down favorite -- messy but worth it. My husband finished his meal long before me and longingly watched as I was almost done, so I gave him my last bite. We will definitely be back. If only Good Karma were closer.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Best vegetarian restaurant anywhere!

This restaurant has a very large menu and absolutely everything is delicious. It has a great atmosphere and good service.

The Buffalo sticks appetizer is amazing and the rock pizza is excellent.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

I enjoy going to Good Karma Cafe.
Cozy place with lots of choices on the menu to choose from.
My favorite is veggie burger & the salads.
The staff is friendly and the price is very reasonable.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Excellent and creative vegan dishes. I could eat every meal here and never get bored. The only problem is that the space is sooooo small and in all the years I've been visiting this restaurant, I've never had efficient or friendly service. Highly recommend in any event.