“Vegan dinner with family”
Review of Good Karma Cafe

Good Karma Cafe
Ranked #8 of 156 Restaurants in Red Bank
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Went to this place because a family member celebrating an event is a vegan. This place is always crowded. Since I am not a vegan, I have limited choices. I had the portobello sandwich which was good. The other members of the family did nit enjoy the place as they are meat eaters. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I am also a meat eater. However, the place is very good for vegans.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

I love this place. Fresh juices and great breakfasts. A little off the beaten path but worth it. My favorite is the tofu over kale with avocado sweet potato bread.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with my mother. Everything was fresh and delicious. I had the raw pizza and buffalo sticks. My favorite vegetarian restaurant ever! They never disappoint.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We had dinner with friends at Good Karma Café prior to seeing a show at the nearby Count Basie Theatre. One of our foursome is vegan, another is allergy-challenged, and all four of us -- including two otherwise omnivorous men -- loved the food! I had a "buffalo chicken" wrap (made with tempeh) that was virtually indistinguishable from the real thing and absolutely delicious. The desserts were also great: We shared a piece of banana hempseed cake, and our friends shared a piece of chocolate ganache cake. Service was attentive, though it would have been nice if the water served with dinner were colder than room temperature (or served with ice).

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Loved this funky little place - we lucked into a table. Both had salads - one buffalo chicken (tempeh) and the other gado gado - both $12 and both incredibly delicious. I LOVED the cilantro peanut dressing on the gado gado salad. Something for everyone here unless you are looking for meat.