“Pizza”
Review of Good Karma Cafe

Good Karma Cafe
Ranked #8 of 154 Restaurants in Red Bank
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Best vegan pizza ever!! First time there and I love it. Im not vegan but have many friends that are. I like to support them so I gave in and went! To my surprise it was great. Loved everything but especially the pizza. Will for sure be back soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Went to this place because a family member celebrating an event is a vegan. This place is always crowded. Since I am not a vegan, I have limited choices. I had the portobello sandwich which was good. The other members of the family did nit enjoy the place as they are meat eaters. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I am also a meat eater. However, the place is very good for vegans.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

I love this place. Fresh juices and great breakfasts. A little off the beaten path but worth it. My favorite is the tofu over kale with avocado sweet potato bread.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with my mother. Everything was fresh and delicious. I had the raw pizza and buffalo sticks. My favorite vegetarian restaurant ever! They never disappoint.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We had dinner with friends at Good Karma Café prior to seeing a show at the nearby Count Basie Theatre. One of our foursome is vegan, another is allergy-challenged, and all four of us -- including two otherwise omnivorous men -- loved the food! I had a "buffalo chicken" wrap (made with tempeh) that was virtually indistinguishable from the real thing and absolutely delicious. The desserts were also great: We shared a piece of banana hempseed cake, and our friends shared a piece of chocolate ganache cake. Service was attentive, though it would have been nice if the water served with dinner were colder than room temperature (or served with ice).