“No meat, no dairy, no problem”
Review of Good Karma Cafe

Good Karma Cafe
Ranked #8 of 155 Restaurants in Red Bank
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Took a road trip with my vegan daughter to try Good Karma Cafe in Red Bank. Having appeared on many of the “Best of” lists a day off on a weekday seemed the best time to go. We were not disappointed. The food more than made up for the cramped seating area. The menu is more extensive than similar vegan friendly or vegan restaurants in NJ. Everything looked good and our sharing of the Mac & Cheese with sriracha aioli and coconut bacon along with the Earth Burger (tempeh bacon and nutritional yeast cheese version) were excellent and incredibly filling. Quite a few smoothies and tons of options to try on future visits. The Spirulina Rush smoothie got high marks on this trip.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Best vegan pizza ever!! First time there and I love it. Im not vegan but have many friends that are. I like to support them so I gave in and went! To my surprise it was great. Loved everything but especially the pizza. Will for sure be back soon!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Went to this place because a family member celebrating an event is a vegan. This place is always crowded. Since I am not a vegan, I have limited choices. I had the portobello sandwich which was good. The other members of the family did nit enjoy the place as they are meat eaters. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I am also a meat eater. However, the place is very good for vegans.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I love this place. Fresh juices and great breakfasts. A little off the beaten path but worth it. My favorite is the tofu over kale with avocado sweet potato bread.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with my mother. Everything was fresh and delicious. I had the raw pizza and buffalo sticks. My favorite vegetarian restaurant ever! They never disappoint.

Date of visit: July 2017