“Healthy local produce fast food”
Review of B.good

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
B.good
Ranked #67 of 138 Restaurants in Ridgewood
Reviewed February 23, 2017

I first tried this restaurant in Andover, MA and was thrilled to see one open in my area. Love the idea of this healthy choice. They use local poultry from Goffle Farm and local produce from farms in NJ and NY, etc. Although they offer same menu, I think when you are using different local food sources this does make it harder to cookie cut a chain like this. So, when they first opened took a little time to establish the same level of product. I think they have it down now and this is one of my go to places when I don't have time to cook and I want to eat healthy. Superb salads with healthy grains. If your with someone who wants a hamburger, their choices are healthy and delicious. Hats off to the owner of this franchise. I love it. OK, is it more expensive than some other fast food? Yes. Is it healthy and not processed garbage ? YES. Is it supporting local farms ? YES Do you walk out full and feeling good ? YES
We need more of these types of businesses.

Reviewed January 28, 2017

This was an interesting experience although I am very, very hard to please and ultra demanding when it comes to food. I was disappointed with the service from the aspect of the offerings and temperament of the team member that handled us. Quite frankly, she enjoyed saying "No" and "sorry bout that". Regardless, $26.00 bought us two burgers, one sweet potato fries and two drinks. I thought this was expensive. Beyond that, the burger was overdone and dry. Insofar, I found that the Root Beer was shooting seltzer which basically was met with the "sorry bout that". I must apologize but it has been my experience that in ordering sweet potato fries (something I do not really care for but my brother loves) some type of dipping sauce is provided. That was the "No" rendered the I requested a little ranch dressing to dip these sweet potato fries in. Regardless, although their food is "good food" and reduces your "carbon footprint" through local acquisition of their provisions, I will be thinking long and hard as to whether or not to return to such an establishment.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Love this place!
I happen to eat lunch in the paramus area almost every day and the choices are very limited, especially if you want something healthy. We finally have one!
Great salads and other healthy foods and even the burgers are good (so my kids tell me)!