“Quick lunch”

Add it.
B.good
Ranked #67 of 138 Restaurants in Ridgewood
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I had a kale salad with beets, sunflower seeds, cheese and a few more ingredients. Was absolutely superb. The portion is moderate and it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. This is the best salad place in the area. And for a quick meal (fast service) it’s a no brainer.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

The cashier gave good service and helped us on what to order.
The salads and bowls were average ingredients with average prices.
Nothing stood out other than both entrees were way to seasoned on the spicy side. The small fries were great.

Almost thirty bucks and we drank water, so two salads with cokes would have been around $35 - which I guess is an average price??

Nothing worth coming back for except that it was a light meal and it was fast.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing place to go. It's quick and the concept is amazing. They pride themselves on healthy, all-natural food. It was a clean, laid-back vibe throughout the entire restaurant. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking to have a healthy and quick bite to eat.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

I love the idea of fresh, "clean" fast food, and I want to really love this place. We've only been here two or three times in about a year, though, and this last time my burger was just OK -- kinda dry and not that tasty. Loved the brussels sprouts side we ordered, though! The natural beverage choices for beverages are nice. The dining room is loud but there is some seating outside, though.

We'll probably stop in again and give their grain bowls a try. I want to really like this place.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Sorry to say but I didn't have the best experience . Slow delivery of food and when I got it my burger was overcooked and as dry as can be. I must say the staff was responsive to making a new burger for me. This one was right off the grill and was still blah and well done but a little better. For over $7 the burgers were small and the bun dry too. Couldn't even taste the small amount of blue cheese that was in it. The plus is the place is very clean.