“Not very good”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in a strip mall on the corner of N Maple and Franklin Ave
Reviewed October 21, 2016

The hummus and baba ganoush was very good but the chicken kebab and chicken shawarma for dinner were bland, hard and very dry. We probably wont go back again.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

We decided to try this place out because it was our anniversary and we had a restaurant.com certificate. The restaurant is very nice. Has great food selection. BYOB a plus. We went on a Wednesday night and It was not crowded. The waitress was very sweet. She made excellent recommendations. The food was decent. Really enjoyed the specialty rice and beans. Food was very fresh and tasty. My only complaint was that the Kibbeh balls were still frozen. The entrees are a bit pricey but I can only assume it's priced for the area (Ridgewood). The dessert was delicious (small portion). Food came out quickly. Had an good experience.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

Came here on a groupon for the first time. I will be back for sure. The service was good and the food was all very tasty. I shared the Vegetarian Mini appetizer which had 6 tiny pita breads stuffed with different things, hummus, babaGanosh, rice & beans, labane taboule and I cant think of the 6th. My entree was the Kofta baked in tahini. It came with rice pilaf, grilled onion and tomato. The chicken with garlic and lemon thighs weere superb as well. The porions were more than sufficient. I would have loved to have the option of the kofta being made with lamb as well. The atmosphere was pleasant. This is a BYOB place. I recommend making a reservation as this place does get filled up on the weekends.

1  Thank momasig
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Our family has been going here for at least the past 7 years. The lamb shiskabob is delicious and they will cook it just to the right temperature that you desire. We like it on the rare, medium rare side. You just need to tell them. Their salad is delicious, the garlic fries are amazing and best of all, the owner is the nicest man on the planet. They do take out and eat in. I've done eat in often for business occasions and we tend to take out for dinner. The Baklava is out of this world to boot.

2  Thank Kathleen C
Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

We went for dinner with a Groupon on a Wednesday night. This small local establishment had wonderful food in ample portions. The waitress was very sweet & attentive and the owner was lovely.

We had a vegetarian mezza platter all of which was delicious. We also had the fried cauliflower platter, the stuffed eggplant boats , and a chicken dish. The Lebanese rice and beans were yummy and the seasoning for the eggplant boats great. We will definitely return for another dinner.

2  Thank SylviaMKaplan