“Zagate37”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in a strip mall on the corner of N Maple and Franklin Ave
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Very fresh, reasonably priced Mediterranean food. Excellent humus, tzatiki, kebobs and combo platters. Friendly service, BYO and plenty of parking. Do not be turned off by the location, which is in a Kings Supermarket shopping mall.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Food was delicious and the service was also great. My only complain would be the bread needs to be warm. The coconut shrimp was perfect, my chicken was great as well as the Babaganush(I think I spelled it wrong). Salad was fresh but small. I enjoyed my dinner and the appetizzer. Make sure you make a reservation as Saturdays can get busy! I will go back soon.
Carmen

1  Thank Carmen M
Reviewed April 10, 2017

It's just a store front in the strip mall next to King's but the upside is no need to fight for on-street parking in Ridgewood! It's a small space but the food is great - authentic Lebanese and friendly service. We started with the Vegetarian Mini which offered a taste of everything on small pitas - baba ghanoush, hummus, rice and lentils, falafel, tabboule, labna. A great way to try a variety. Then we had the mixed grill which included lamb chop, chicken, beef and kefta alongside rice and lentils. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Place was empty & food came out so slow.. spinach pie appetizer was good but skimpy. Same with the falafel - tasty but only 3 falafel balls for $9.. Prices were pretty high for the portions. Seems like prices had been raised a lot since we were here last especially chicken kabob for $19.

Reviewed February 23, 2017

We have now been here about 6 times. Always delicious. My husband and I love the appetizer wings and have decided we need to get an order each instead of sharing as never enough. Enjoy the Shepherd's salad. Healthy delicious food. This is a place to have a leisurely enjoyable sit down meal. The food is prepared fresh with care, so take your time and enjoy it.