“Delicious Thai Food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Malee serves authentic Thai food. Their massaman curry and pad thai are great! So are the Tom soups. If you eat outside, the train can be very noisy, so we choose to eat indoors in their lovely dining room.

Reviewed April 30, 2016

We were lucky enough to discover this gem of a BYOB Chef-Owned, family-run Thai restaurant, tucked away next to the Ridgewood train station, over 12 years ago and have been dining here ever since. If you crave delicious Thai food, this is the place! Chef Nancy's cuisine, as well as her cordial and attentive staff are truly the reason we consistently dine at Malee. We always start our meal with her fabulous Wonton Soup, followed by an array of appetizers, i.e., Chicken Sate, Thai Spring Rolls, Kanom Jeep, just to mention a few. We have tried almost every entree offered and have not been disappointed yet. My husband's favorite is the Crying Tiger with charbroiled steak. My favorite is the Gratiem Pik Thai with chicken breast. Nancy is happy to adjust the level of heat to your liking. In the warmer months, they set up tables outside which is always fun. Prices are very reasonable and the portions are generous. Malee is a cute and very welcoming spot! Try it sometime.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

When I want Thai food I go to Malee Thai. The prices are reasonable, the service is personable and friendly without being overbearing, and the food is excellent. Dishes are prepared to order and can be seasoned to your liking. Any time I have been there, they have been spot on with the desired level of seasoning and heat.

Reviewed August 8, 2015

Worst service ever!
Made 8pm reservations for dinner last nite for 4 outside, they acted like they weren't expecting us. Table wasn't set, just empty and missing chairs. Took 25 minutes to get water & menus and never opened our wine after asking multiple times.
Left and would not go back!

Reviewed July 16, 2015 via mobile

If you want to have Thai in a cozy spot in a pretty area~ then check this place out. I had a dirty shrimp rice dish which was a decent portion but the amount of heat in the dish killed all the range of flavors I normally appreciate in Thai cuisine. My friend enjoyed her dumplings. I was a little surprised by being served tea in tea bags....not traditional. This is a place where atmosphere trumps the quality of the food. Decent prices but I wasn't impressed.