All reviews the garden state parkway shop rite pleasant place to stay large grassy area cheap hotel stayed here for one night would stay again across the street minute drive mini fridge wildwood boardwalk convention center a great stay comfortable beds nice pool japanese restaurant ocean city
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We were looking to take a weekend beach trip to Ocean City, Maryland. I had car trouble, so by the time I got to make the reservation, it was booked, so I Googled "pet friendly hotels" and Red Roof Rio Grande came up. We arrived late Friday night and there was no problem checking in. The room was newly renovated and clean. After a great night's sleep, we got up and walked Riley. The pet walking area was very clean. Other dogs there were well behaved. I had never stayed at a pet friendly hotel before, but this was beyond my expectations! The owner was very friendly at checkout. He even gave me a 10% discount on my next visit! I definitely recommend this place even if you are not traveling with a pet!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018

I stayed here 1 night with my husband and 2 kids on our way to Rehoboth Beach, DE. We booked this hotel because it was close to the Cape May ferry and was a good price for this area in August and had good TA reviews. From the street, it looks like a typical Red Roof. But, the rooms were clean and updated. They have a nice bathroom, wood (or wood-look) floors, comfortable beds and a decent pool. The room was quiet and the staff at the desk were very friendly and helpful. It's very close to the Wildwood Boardwalk and the ferry. I would stay again.

Room Tip: We were at the end, on the top floor, which was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Stayed one night on our way to the shore. No quick breakfast option. Wifi was fine. Room was quiet and some updates had been recently done. Clean. Staff was nice. They use a lot of security cameras to help keep the place safe.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2018

UK visitor, I haven't stayed in a Red Roof Inn for about 15 years and it was a bit of a disappointment to honest. All a little shabby, nothing in the room except towels and soap. Coffee at reception in a thermos, soft drinks machine outside.

Slightly strange disinfectant smell in the room (maybe from the aircon) which was noisy but worked well.

We didn't stay long in the hotel, checked in, went to Wildwood for the evening, 10 mins away. Checked out early next morning. Did not want to linger.

There is a pool but it's all in the shade from about 4pm (did not use)

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Hello !
We stayed in three different hotels in the last three days - two of which were Red Roofs,which graciously accommodate pets.Visible efforts were made to update the overall feel of the motel but not having enough soap per individual is undesirable.In contrast with previous Red Roof, this location is under strict video surveillance but there is no safe storage box or coffee maker.Both hotels don't have designated pet areas but this one has an outdoors pool.This motel is situated by a busy street.For this location the price of $89 is unbeatable,the staff is great,the room does not smell.Across the street there is a plaza and to the left a Japanese Restaurant.Wildewood Beach & Boardwalk is great !! Thank you.Will return.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business