“Best Bagels in the Rockaway/Denville area”
Review of Bagelicious

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagelicious
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Rockaway
Reviewed October 18, 2015

I go to this bagel place regularly. I moved to Rockaway 12 years ago. When I first arrived I had tried Bagelicious in search of a good bagel place and found nothing. Two years later the current owner bought Bagelicious but unfortunately I had no idea. 3 years ago, at a friend's house, I had a Bagelicious bagel and the rest is history. It's a small shop on Rt. 46 that is generally busy and runs out of bagels by 1 p.m. on Saturday, so get there early. Their sesame seed bagels are great, the Bagels, Lox and Cream Cheese is terrific, their Cinnamon Raisin bagels are really good, and their Garlic Bagel chips are my daughter's favorite snack. If you live in Rockaway, Denville, Wharton, Mine Hill or Mountain Lakes, it's worth the trip. I have favorite bagel stores all over NJ, but this is on the top of the list. I am so glad I live so close to eat there regularly.

Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile

This is a family owned and run bagel shop. Best coffee in town. We cannot get enough of it. Their wraps are yummy and they offer a variety of sandwiches that delicious as well. Salads are ok, pretty standard. A great place to grab a yummy breakfast before hitting the road to the shore.

Reviewed December 10, 2014 via mobile

We were coming back from New York and needed a place for bagels. It was very busy so we knew we hit the right spot. There were so many cream cheese options. It was pretty awesome and it made me want to try them all. Of course because we were driving through we weren't able to but we will be back again.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The bagel has a nice crust outside and soft inside. Great variety, favor, different types of cream cheeses. Nice breakfast sandwiches. Lunch is good also. Fare pricing. The staff is always willing to help you out

1  Thank jaybirdrcky
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I go here all the time to get the Best Bagels in NJ. Fresh, hot, delicious! Favorites are the salt and everything bagels. Makes a great deli sandwich, as well. Try them and you will never go anywhere else for a bagel.