“Fresher then some”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Rockaway
Reviewed 28 January 2016

This Dunkin Donuts is a fav because of the driver thru option. Granted it usually has lines, but in the winter, I prefer not to get out with the kids. Donuts seem to be fresher then some other Dunkin Donuts.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

I go to this Dunkin Donuts EVERY DAY. Most days, it's twice a day. I read the review just prior to mind and i have to say that my experience of this Dunkin is opposite that person's in every possible way. The staff is great. They know me by voice. When I pull up at the Drive Thru they are fast, efficient, accurate and friendly. They have always been accommodating whenever I have needed anything changed or created, and I go out of my way when I run errands in Rockaway to go to THIS Dunkin Donuts. Why? Because their iced teas are all 99¢ no matter what size, all year round, and because they are consistently clean, friendly and helpful. This Dunkin is terrific. I am grateful I live so near by. I would prefer to never go to another. When I go away and have to go to Dunkin Donuts in other states, I always compare those Dunkins to this one and they never match up. I love coming here.

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and drive to a DD in a neighboring community. This place has screwed up my order EVERY TIME, no matter how simple. The people who staff the drive through have truly awful communications skills. Today, the cashier told me that the drive thru person was supposed to ask me if I wanted whipped cream on my coolatta, while the drive thru person said it was my responsibility to ask. Other times, they toasted my bagel when I said I didn't want it toasted, put the wrong items in my bag and overcharged me. And no matter how badly their employees screw up, they always blame the customer and never apologize. I'll drive to denville or Randolph next time, it'll be worth the trip!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

You can't go wrong here, they staff is efficient you barely have to wait. They are personable and who doesn't like DD Coffee.

Reviewed 15 January 2015

I live in Europe now and there are no DD's where I live, so when I get home I make sure I have several stops at Dunkin Donuts and this was one of them. Sure, most are pretty much the same but that same-ness is a good thing. You do come across the occasional one that is dirty and when you walk in, you want to walk back out again. This is NOT one of those. This place was very comfortable, nice temperature inside for a cold day. The coffee was, as usual, fantastic and of course the donuts were great.