“They're getting better but......”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Rockaway
Reviewed November 14, 2016

If they didn't have such a great location they wiuld have been out of business a long time ago. I love DD coffee. I gave up on bagels ........there was always a problem. But.....like I said, they are improving.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Never wait long even when there's a line inside or at drive thru. Love the new order ahead feature. Works like a charm and even in the drive thru line

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016

I always seem to waiting, it seems like the food is older then it should be, never seems to be fresh.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 18, 2016

Almost every person I have met here has been so accommodating and so courteous. I wish I had never tried the S'Mores Hot Chocolate- it's the only thing that will warm me up now when I am cold. Don't want to know how many calories are in that extra large cup- often with whipped cream ;)

Clean, quick drive thru- So glad they are at the foot of the Rt 80 ramp!

Date of visit: January 2016