“Huge portions, low prices”

The Vault Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Runnemede
Cuisines: American
Description: Family friendly Bar and restaurant with daily drink and food specials
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I came here with a group of friends and we ordered pasta, as it was on a special that evening. What arrived was enough to feed a few families!

Huge portions of garlic bread, a massive salad to begin and then what can only be described as a bowl of pasta - all for roughly $12 each!

Needless to say we could not finish our meals. It did make me think of the waste created because not everyone would finish it or take it home and eat it as leftovers.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

My husband and i love this place. We try to get there once a week. The tomato pie is to die for. Great fries. Great drinks. Great food. Great prices. Friendly staff. Can't stay away.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

Went to this bar for something to eat and a few beers. My friends and I got there about 10 :40 PM found out the kitchen closes at 10:00 PM

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Stopped in to The Vault for a quick meal before seeing a show. The food was delicious - service quick - server very efficient and friendly

Reviewed November 21, 2016

By far one of the best little restaurants I've ever eaten in. The pizza was to die for! We have the tomato with mozzarella cheese appetizer that was perfect. Then the pizza from the authentic stone fired over was cooked to perfection!