“First Peruvian Experience!”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Bought a Groupon and it was going to expire so, despite the freezing cold, we ventured out on a Friday night - so glad we did! An adorable, cozy space with the most welcoming blackboard greeted us along with friendly staff who were eager to answer all our culinary questions. Mussels in a tangy lime marinade were an amazing appetizer and both our entrees - a rice dish with seafood, pork, beef and chicken and a fish dish with yucca and potato - were both very good. Our first taste of Peruvian was a hit and we look forward to returning!

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in on a Groupon and I didn't know what to expect. Everything we had was delicious. A spring roll appetizer, my husband had a steak and, on the waitresses recommendation, I had a piece of grilled fish with sautéed seafood on top. I don't remember the name, but I see it pictured here. It was wonderful! We also had a chocolate cake for dessert.

We were running behind and had to be in Newark within an hour for a show. My husband asked the waitress if she could hurry the food and, despite the fact that they were clearly busy, she did that for us. We were very grateful. I can't wait to return when I can relax and not rush.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

The couple that own this place are as friendly and accommodating as can be. The food is a great change from the typical places. A few stand out dishes are; ceviche, grilled calamari, and the special whole fish covered in seafood. The others also really liked the pancake topped with steak. Finally, while I’m not a desert eater, their tres leches cake is “off the hook”. I highly recommend trying this place if your near Rutherford.

1  Thank robertfc2016
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I love this place. The food is great and the service is also great. The food is delicious. The staff is friendly. It's BYOB

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Ordered fish ceviche and was surprised how good it tasted! Sunday lunch was not crowded. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. Will come back to try other dishes in the menu.

Rutherford Resident