I would never stay at this place again. The room smelled of stalke beer and puke. The bedding was filthy like it was never changed from the last people that where in the room. The manager was a complete idiot and had no clue to what was going on not to mention the he was a arab. (he was probally a reject from a convienence store for not knowing how to work the slurpee machine}. All night long there were drug deals going on from the welfare people that he has staying there. And the pool was green. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel in the heart of Seaside Heights. Center location 2 blocks from boardwalk or beach, one & half block from water park and two blocks from Casino Pier. Large 9 feet deep swimming pool with clear water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Atlantic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Motel Seaside Heights
- Atlantic Hotel Seaside Heights