“Nice pizza for boardwalk eats”
Review of Maruca's Pizza

Maruca's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed August 29, 2016

We ordered a super sized Maruca's cheese pizza ($28) while visiting with friends who said this was the best pizza on the boardwalk. The slices are HUGE and I love the spiral swirl of cheese and sauce. The pizza hit the spot for quick eats after a day at the beach. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it was tasty and filling.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

There's a sit down service restaurant in the back of the main counter service area. There was a little bit of a wait but when we went in it was half empty. The service is not great. Our waiter was polite but rushed and borderline inattentive. It's a tightly packed space, so leave the strollers outside or fold them up.
You could negotiate a wheelchair in here but I might call ahead to make sure.

The raw clams were good here. They forgot about our ticket and the clams came out after our dinner was half eaten. They were clean, sweet and medium sized but not well shucked.

My mom's pasta was amazing. She ordered linguine pomadoro with shrimp. The tomatoes were freshly chopped and sauteed with garlic and the shrimp, all tossed together with the pasta. It looked great, even though it it served on a Styrofoam plate! Yup, not real anything here, all disposable stuff.
The bread for my daughter's dinner was forgotten, not that she minded. My other child had a chicken cheesesteak and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Could be one of the best restaurant of the area good options, live music, and very good pizzas I recommend Margarita. Don't forget the spicy sweet sauce

Reviewed August 28, 2016

Looked so forward to having pizza here, after not having it for so long. What a major disappointment. We ate in, but the pizza was not very hot. It's almost like it was sitting out for a while and it got a bit stiff. Our server was delightful, but I left dejected.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Take out a giant pizza, 24" large. It looks different because it's seasoned in a circular sauce pattern. It tastes different because the crust is thinner. The box huge and so is the taste!
Philly cheese steaks are another tasty item on the menu.
Have a drink at the bar while you wait for your take out orders.