“Boardwalk food what's not to like”
Review of Maruca's Pizza

Maruca's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Right on the boardwalk midway. Covered seating so you still get the view. We had huge pizza slices, sausage sandwich with peppers and onions and draft beer on tap. A little pricey at $25 but good food, great view and the shore experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Been wanting to try this pizzeria for quite some time. Being a former Pizza man I just had to see for myself what the hype was all about? I have eaten a lot of pizza and I will say that this pizza ranks among the top 3 pizzerias I have eaten at in my life time. The crust is exceptional and the flavor is outstanding. Well done guys!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

great jersey shore pizza, on the Boardwalk. One of the differences is they spiral the sauce on over everything!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Get a slice of Maruca's! This place has been a stable on the Jersey boardwalk for 40+ years. A walk on the boardwalk always included a slice.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We ordered a super sized Maruca's cheese pizza ($28) while visiting with friends who said this was the best pizza on the boardwalk. The slices are HUGE and I love the spiral swirl of cheese and sauce. The pizza hit the spot for quick eats after a day at the beach. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it was tasty and filling.