“Awesome Food, Great selection of beer”

Klee's Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Excellent food, so much to choose from! Loaded nachos are killer. Lot's of beer on tap - you can't go wrong with this place!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

I had the sizzling steak, and it was delicious. The garlic butter that came with it was very nice, I added some of it to my baked potato. The price was also very reasonable, and good service.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

We were driving around after Labor day looking for a place to eat. This place was clean and attractive and the service was really good. Our meals were delicious. I had a crock of French onion soup and a Chicken Roma sandwich. The soup was very good. My sandwich had roasted peppers, mozzarella cheese and sauce - a nice combo. My husband had the chili (it made his head sweat - which is a compliment). He had a crab cake sandwich and said it was great. The food was moderately priced.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

I have been eating oysters for decades, I have NEVER been served an oyster with a live worm on it until dining here! The worst part is the manager's response; I ordered 12 and ate 3 until the "discovery" Some managers would have been mortified that they were so careless and given me a free meal; not here, they charged me for 6 and he never came out to apologize! What else don't they care about in that kitchen?

1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We were trying to find a place that didn’t have greasy, fried food and we found Klee’s. Food was very good and there were a lot of options.