“Treated Like Family!”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom 1 Livingroom with pullout sofa-bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom 1
Livingroom with pullout sofa-bed
Livingroom seating/reading area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Middletown, New York
“Treated Like Family!”
Reviewed August 23, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My daughter, grandchildren and I had the pleasure of staying at this conveniently located, clean, comfortable, large Seaside Park apartment for a 'birthday trip'. All we needed to bring were towels, it had everything else needed, including small details like guest soap you would find in a hotel. A very nice unexpected touch.. We all enjoyed the short walk to the beach and boardwalk along with easy access to street restaurants,pubs and shops. There is a quaint, quiet garden in the back where I would enjoy my morning coffee and also at night simply relaxing while listening to the ocean's waves. A BBQ grill, and a table with an umbrella and chairs were so appreciated as we cooked out twice.We arrived to a beautifully handwritten note from Josephine, and a vase of flowers from her garden. What a sweet treat after driving so many hours! Josephine and her family were 'there' when we needed them, but we were also afforded sheer privacy during our stay. I was also VERY happy I was allowed to bring my 2 small, well-behaved pups with me! I would thoroughly recommend this vacation rental! I plan to return..Why wouldn't I? :) Thank you Josephine for opening yourself to us as if we were family!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!!
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
William C
Cornwall on Hudson, New York
“Comfort and Location!”
Reviewed August 5, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We enjoyed our stay here very much. The owner/family are very friendly and hospitable. Looking forward to coming back next year. Location is great! Feels like home!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Camper582...
“Great location! ”
Reviewed July 19, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The location of the house was great. A block away from the beach. The owner was very friendly and nice. I will definitely be renting this house again.

TaniaC83
“Amazing location and super relaxing”
Reviewed June 30, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Very family friendly. Owner made us feel like we were at a home. Great location to enjoy everything from the boardwalk to nightlife. I highly recommend this place and will definitely be renting again for years to come.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing