“Great sushi for the price!”
Review of Niko Niko Sushi

Niko Niko Sushi
Ranked #36 of 90 Restaurants in Secaucus
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Fast, friendly, and pretty darned good food! Location couldn't be better for local travelers. And it's clean.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Waited patiently as I was the first one in the queue whilst others went around me to pay/order their food. My patience wore thin and I eventually left without ordering. I rang shortly afterward to enquire as to why I wasn't served. I was told "You have to stand in line". Are you kidding me?!?!

These morons have NO CLUE as to how to serve people. Their food certainly isn't worth the headache. The language barrier may be the issue or people the "New York Attitude", who knows?

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Niko Niko is conveniently located under the Marriott Residence Inn Secaucus we stayed while visiting NYC. Its menu offered quite a variety but the place was more of a takeout because of limited seating. We had bento boxes with teriyaki chicken, which included seaweed salad, Coleslaw, pickles and some sort of seafood. It was okay but not memorable. Efficient was all I could say about the service. A choice to go if you are hungry and want to fill up fast on a budget.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

I was looking for something quick to eat while attending a function at the Meadowlands Exposition Center. When I walked in the place was packed and there is really not much seating inside. That was okay for me because I wanted to take my food with me anyway. There were tables set up outside for guests. Because there were so many people in front of me it took longer than I had expected, probably about 15 minutes to get a sushi roll, but when I finally got it I was blown away. As well it gave me time to see some of the other creations that people were ordering. Everything is made fresh when ordered so that is why it took longer. I ordered their Niko Niko roll and it was perfect. If you don't look closely you could pass this place, so pay attention and then enjoy.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Ate here many times trying different items. The Raman noodles are a great way to warm up in winter. Sushi always was a hit.

Been to Niko Niko Sushi? Share your experiences!