“Good Place for Indian Food”

Dhoom Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #67 of 82 Restaurants in Secaucus
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I work in New Jersey and end up ordering many times from this restaurant. we always order as a group and everyone loves the food.

We have tried Chole Bhature, Baigan Bharta, chicken curry, Biryani

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I do not like the taste or smell of curry. So, when my friend invite me to Dhoom, my first response was "No." But after a few hours, I said to myself that the best was to try (since I never tried Indian food before) and to keep and open mind to it.
All I have to say is that I was glad my fiend invited me and I was happy to find "Antonio" (The Hostess) there. I told him how I felt and he was GREAT!
I had an amazing experience. Food was just GREAT. Tasty, fresh, and poor goodness. It was an excellent choice and experience. I would recommend this place any time of the day.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Excellent service. Very pleasant staff. Nice decoration.When came very early for dinner.
We started with the house wine. It was not good, very poor quality. We purchased a bottle of Merlot.Very expensive selection of drinks. Appetizers were cold and very small portions for the price. Main courses(Lamb chop X1. It was very tasty,and well cooked, but one bite it was gone, super small portions.Coconut chicken was OK., Rice had not flavor, it was very plain.Bread also very small portion. In general it was a nice experience. I don't think is worthy for the money.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

Lovely restaurant with accommodating staff. Executive chef took the time to explain why he was not able to cook a special request...but promised a special dessert for us next time we visit.
Basmati rice and nan were especially light and fluffy. We will return.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

Not only did all 4 of us who dined here tonight enjoy the food and ambiance, but we also enjoyed the service by the young, chatty, attentive staff. There were old standbys on the menu like chicken tikka masala and lamb rogan josh, but also some new (to us) dishes to try, like chicken with pistachio sauce. The breads were all good. The portions were good-sized. Parking is right at the door, just off Rt. 3. A menu that is a little different from most New Jersey Indian restaurants.