“I could eat every meal here”
Review of Greenhouse Cafe

Greenhouse Cafe
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Ship Bottom
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast on a Saturday morning in April. I had the Pork Roll Wrap. It was delicious!! Hubby had an egg sandwich that was huge. We also had takeout for a late lunch. We tried the Manhattan Clam Chowder and Classic Pizza. Everything was so good!! Service was very good. We will definitely return.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

They always have a LARGE selection of vegetarian food and the plate size is ample, you will be bringing back left overs. The service is good and they get busy so plan ahead

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Have extensive breakfast and lunch menus. Are known for their pizzas. Have won numerous awards for their manhatten clam chowder.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Nice small friendly restaurant in Ship Bottom. Eclectic and continental cuisine. Excellent food with menu choices for everyone as well as daily specials. I love their breakfast menu and specials. Breakfast overlaps lunch, so whatever appetite you have, you can indulge. Mike our server was superb, checking back frequently to make sure all was well and refilling our coffee. Good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are accepted, a must during the summer season, opens at 8 AM every day until 9 PM, 10 PM on Friday and Saturday.

1  Thank Paul916
Reviewed February 23, 2018

I was there for lunch. The waitress was incredibly rude. When I asked a question about the menu her response was "it wouldn't be on the menu, if we didn't have it". Very bored, threw a plate on my table, which clearly had been put together at the last minute, and the the restaurant was far from full. When I asked for a check it took a very long time, and I watched her sauntering around and going into the kitchen. Finally I stood up, went to the counter and another young waitress came over and immediately pulled up my bill. Incredibly quick. This young waitress was working twice as hard and was two-three times as polite as the older one. Why do they keep that other one there? It helped ruin my otherwise very pleasant visit to the Island. I'm not going back . Plenty of other Restaurants.