“Great food”

Ya Ya Noodles Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Skillman
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has great food. It has been a few years since I had great Chinese food.
We traveled twenty miles to try this restaurant. It was well worth the it.

1  Thank Therefore4607

Reviewed May 10, 2017

Very good selection on their "Chinese Menu" Unfortunately it is seasonal menu otherwise they have great lobster dishes. The hand made noodles are special. The West Lake soup is great so is the handmade noodles with lamb.

Decent seating and good service.

Reviewed February 24, 2017

Good Asian and Chinese food. Korean steamed buns were excellent. Service is excellent. Lots of great dishes to try...never had a bad one!

1  Thank carol c
Reviewed February 6, 2017

I visited last week - first time in 8 years because the OLD YAYA Noodles was inconsistent and rated between bad and horrible. Oh, but NOT NOW! I met the new owner who took over two years ago, and I wish I had known sooner. We dined on a busy Friday night, six of us. We had everything from sushi to noodle soup, to shrimp and vegetables, to avocado salad, to seafood asparagus soup. Every dish looked inviting, smelled heavenly, and all six of us were so happy with our choices. This is now my Friday go-to!! Bravo Yaya Noodles! I'm excited!

1  Thank Teressina
Reviewed November 3, 2016

We came here with family and ordered a few of our favorites such as General Tso, chicken fried rice, and this time tried the hand made potstickers with pork which were delicious. Nice intimate restaurant which was cosy in the early spring night.