“Buffet is to die for...if you like Japanese food”
Review of Mori Sushi

Mori Sushi
Ranked #8 of 18 Restaurants in Skillman
Reviewed 28 February 2016

All you can eat but not a regular buffet. So, you can order all you want off the menu. We had a few rolls and Sushi, that itself paid for the price of the buffet! Appetizers are great.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

My wife and I were leaving the movies after seeing Brooklyn, excellent, and ran into old friends who were coming in. We were on our way to Midori sushi just up the road. They highly recommended Mori sushi saying it was something it was so much better.

We went for it. Beautiful, modern and stylish restaurant only 6 months old. You can order ala carte or all you can eat for $24.99 per person.
I normally avoid all you can eat but we had a solid recommendation. Fresh well presented Maki rolls and specials, but all lacking in flavor. Salmon avocado, spicy salmon with salmon, spicy tuna with tuna,Mexican that warned of jalapeños but no hint of it. The only one that tasted good was peanut with avocado.

Vegetarians be warned the vegetable and tofu soup is made with chicken broth.

For the same $ I would rather have less but better tasting sushi.

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have a favorite sushi restaurant in Princeton, but we decided to try out Mori. Yes, it is all you can eat sushi, for both lunch and dinner. The all you can eat deal is worth it, even if you are only getting two specialty rolls and a miso soup. That is what my husband ended up doing. The miso soup was average. Not too salty (which likes), but also not much tofu. The Godzilla roll was a mouthful! It had cooked fish, and was fried. It was very heavy. It was also too big for one bite. I tried a piece, and had to take three bites and it was messy. He wouldn’t order that roll again. He liked the salmon roll. There was a LOT of salmon. The cut was too thick for him though. The salmon sashimi was good. Overall, he found that the fish wasn’t as fresh as he likes. I am pregnant so couldn’t try all of these fun rolls. I had my usual, a dragon roll and two pieces of eel sushi. (I did not do the all you can eat deal. It wasn’t worth it.) I really enjoyed my meal. Very good! Service was very good. Attentive. The restaurant had a nice atmosphere. Modern. Fun. Sushi bar was was a fun place to sit. For the two of us, the bill was @$45. Not too bad for the sushi that we got. We will stick with our usual place most times we go out for sushi, but we will go here again with my stepson. He LOVES sushi and will enjoy the all you can eat aspect.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

Went tonight for the dinner - all you can eat came to $53.00 for two including dessert. We felt it was a good price for the amount of food - the sushi was very good - tried the appetizers as well. Good location and very nicely decorated - restaurant was pretty full when we were there. My only complaint is although the service was good, the wait staff seemed very overwhelmed and not all that friendly - however, that could be because it's new and they need to be open longer I suppose. We intend to go back again.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

My son and I decided to try this new sushi place. Upon entering, the atmosphere and decor are inviting. We were sat right away. It is a little dark in the booths which made it challenging to read the menu. So they offer an all-you-can-eat option at $24.95 pp or you can order a la carte from the menu. If you're ordering at least three rolls and a couple appetizers it's worth the fixed price. We had three special rolls, all delicious and a couple orders of sashimi and sushi. Mall the fish was fresh and nicely presented. They did not rush us, but it was not crowded on this Wednesday evening. I would go back for sure.