“Cute”
Review of Luca's Ristorante

Luca's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Luca's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 126 Restaurants in Somerset
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between New Brunswick and Princeton, Cozzens and Finnegans Ln
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A quaint BYOB in a strip mall, great meatballs and bread had the salmon special my BF thought it was a tad fishy I enjoyed it.
Make reservations very popular place I would recommend and return.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018

We had our holiday party here last year and the spread was so well put together. Food... delicious!! You wouldn't expect such a gem just riding by the location which is within a mini mall. What a PLEASANT surprise! Nice feel, clean, and a friendly staff. I've been coming ever since!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I have eaten at Luca's many times. They are a smaller, cozier atmosphere than most but the food is absolutely delicious. From the breads served tableside to the appetizers to the entrees - everything is delicious.

Recommend a reservation on Friday's and Saturday's. They are only a few miles out of downtown New Brunswick so we often go there before a show at the State Theater.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank jfreilly3
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

I've always loved the food here and today I ended my lunch with an espresso - best I've ever had! The flavor and presentation was top notch.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2018

My family has been to Luca's twice in recent weeks. From the moment we discovered it, it's been an absolute favorite! The food is out of this world great! The décor is inviting. The service is impeccable. But … and this will sound crazy … one of the most memorable things is the bread bowl. Freshly baked, delicious, just incredible. Luca's is a gem. Don't miss it!

Date of visit: October 2018