See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I had to do some renovation work in the area and choose this hotel because was close, needed a quick overnight stay. We stayed for two nights, rooms were spacious, clean sheets, hot water, all the basics were all-right. Breakfast was ok, typical for a 3-star hotel in a rural area. There are other restaurants close by. We arrived after a storm that allegedly damage the Dish TV signal, they couldn't fix it in two days, was able to watch only the fake news channels.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TiberiuDL
Reviewed August 6, 2017

We had a nice room, and we had all we needed in it (we usually have to ask for towels or blankets – but not this time). The desk staff was very helpful, although we got the feeling they were understaffed. Breakfast was definitely strange. We ate in this banquet room on huge banquet tables crowded together so you could hardly get through. Breakfast was basically a choice of cold eggs, hash browns, sausage and cereal. That’s it. This hotel definitely has the feel about it that it used to be five star and then lost a star or two.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I stayed for two nights. My room was very clean, and confortable. The room was very large, with a king bed, desk, sofa and drawers and we still had plenty of room. The front desk staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. Check in was smooth. We called down to ask for more towels and within 10 minutes it was at our door. Upon check out the front desk asked how everything was and when I said great, he said please tell me if there was something wrong so we can address it immediately.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2017

My friend and I stayed and was very friendly night frond disk was ready with keys fast check in welcoming .We got there very late and tired
It was good experience, rooms was good, internet was working excellent, Ans had a good breakfast
Above all good service and friendly staff, particularly breakfast lady

Stayed April 2017

Room Tip: Room was very clean r
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Very nice room. Everything was the way I would want it...clean, functional and comfortable. Check in clerk was friendly. Had a nice conversation with owner/manager who is a decent gentleman. Concerned for his guests. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid room looking out on intersection. Noisy in the morning.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business